2011년 3월 3일 목요일

Quiz results: Ecological Footprint Quiz by Center for Sustainable Economy

Quiz results: Ecological Footprint Quiz by Center for Sustainable Economy



This test gave me the awareness of energy that wasted unconsciously. Choosing eco-friendly material for building house or set rainwater catchment systems are the thing that I cannot do it within my ability, but small habits like replacing a product still can be used create lots of carbon. The result shows that if everyone on the planet lived my lifestyle, 5.25 Earths are needed, which was a shock to me. I think my life style reflects average 21century people. This test aware that the way people live in 21century is destroying world. As an industrial design student, we should consider being green in every process in design, production, long term usage and disposal.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기